I'm planning to revive it.
This time, it's going to be The Original game combined with Super Mario 3D World. AND POKEMON. For Pokemon, I mean, sometimes, when roaming around in fire or something else, you might encounter a monster.
ALL RETURNING CREATURES' DESCRIPTION IS THE SAME.
Oh yeah, there's going to be three monsters per double type. One Common, One Uncommon, One Rare.
On Rock to Air, all Common-types have five stages.
- Blazoid -> Kelvin -> Charlok -> Magmordus
- Aquid -> Drizzlen -> Aqualynn -> Hydranne
- Vinepup -> Sapler -> Vinegroth -> Kudzoo
- Ronut -> Rocky -> Rolly -> Rumbly -> Bouldren
- Joltix -> Rabawatt -> Zabbit -> Volthare -> Teslare
- Mavrik -> Slider -> Goose -> Jester -> Sundown
- Bebit -> Gebit -> Cebit -> Obit
- Bahamutt -> Wyr…
Read more >
Amazing Battle Creatures Wiki is not made by, run by or associated with Glu Games Inc. It was made, is operated and gets updated by hardcore ABC players and fans like us all for the sake of players and fans like us. We are all simply fans of the game. Lots of people who use the wiki, particularly those just starting out are uncertain of where they fit in, are unsure of how they can participate. Here's what you can do to participate and contribute to the wiki!
While it is all choice, decision, and situation, we highly recommend you please sign in and create a user name if you haven't already. Registered users are the ones who have individual user names and often individual user icons. Registering is a relatively easy process that does not …
Read more >